Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Buying quarter (1/4) share properties

Mar 11, 2021

How would I search for properties that are just looking for quarter ownership (13 weeks of the year). Not an organized timeshare where you buy 1 week at a time.

Chad L.
Mar 11, 2021

chadl111 wrote:
How would I search for properties that are just looking for quarter ownership (13 weeks of the year). Not an organized timeshare where you buy 1 week at a time.

That would depend on where you want to buy. One suggestion would be to enter into a search engine "fractional ownership for sale" or something along those lines as that appears to be what you are trying to find.

Lance C.
Aug 17, 2021

lancec13 wrote:
chadl111 wrote:
How would I search friday night funkin for properties that are just looking for quarter ownership (13 weeks of the year). Not an organized timeshare where you buy 1 week at a time.

That would depend on where you want to buy. One suggestion would be to enter into a search engine "fractional ownership for sale" or something along those lines as that appears to be what you are trying to find.

I did everything, thanks for help.

Donnie C.

Last edited by donniec24 on Jun 30, 2022 12:55 AM

Sep 06, 2021

Hi, there are several fractional realtors in the ski towns in western US.

Here are a few others:

Marriott Grand Residence Club

Four Seasons Residence Club

Montecristo Estates in Cabo San Lucas

Novaispania In Cabo San Lucas

Carol P.

Last edited by carolp491 on Sep 06, 2021 05:59 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.