General Discussion

Vida Lifestyles autocratic membership

Jun 22, 2021

The Vida Lifestyle — Company arbitrarily suspended account over one small disputed transaction I have been a member of Vida Lifestyles since February 2017. I have accepted at least two membership upgrades. All of these upgrades have been paid in full. In April of 2021, I used service to book reservation with Extended Stay Hotel Galleria Houston. The accommodations were horrible and hotel management supposedly agreed to credit back monies for the stay. After several weeks passed and no evidence of the credit, I called Vida Lifestyles to request assistance. Though I did not document name of party, someone from Vida Lifestyles advised need to resolve with hotel directly. Having already attempting to resolve with hotel, I initiated dispute with credit card company used for original transaction. Upon Vida Lifestyles learning of the dispute, this company froze my total membership. Vida blocked my login to a completely paid in full subscription without any notice, email, phone call or text. Upon contacting the service, Vida Lifestyles refused to lift the suspension, advising that I would have to wait until the dispute 90 day process was completed. I the interim, Vida Lifestyles has blocked my access to paid in full privileges and refuses to reinstate membership.

Bryan W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.