Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

renting reservation in DVC

Jul 13, 2021

I am a owner of Saratoga Springs and I made a reservation in December 2021 that I will not be able to attend. I am considering selling my reservation, but before I spend the money to list my reservation, I would like some feedback on prospects for renting this reservation on redweek. I have used dvcrentalstore to rent points, but since this is a reservation during a highly coveted week, I would not get a fair price. Dvcrentalstore only offers a set rate, currently $14.5 per point. Renting my reservation through disboards.com is possible, but they have too may restrictions. Many of the restrictions can be bypassed if purchasing a gold, platinum, etc.. membership. Any personal insight into renting Disney resorts would be very helpful. Thanks,

Gary

Gary P.
Jul 13, 2021

Gary: You can visit this page to see the historical rental data for your week: What's My Timeshare Worth

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jul 13, 2021

phyl21 wrote:
Gary: You can visit this page to see the historical rental data for your week: What's My Timeshare Worth

That was good information.

Gary P.
Jul 28, 2022

I was unable to rent my last three Disney rental attempts on RedWeek. I set a low rate based on the Disney Saratoga Springs, Boardwalk and Old Key West pricing information mentioned above. I have one more DSS resort for labor day weekend. Any ideas how to get more traffic to my rentals? Should I take my business elsewhere? Gary

Gary P.

Last edited by garyp217 on Jul 28, 2022 09:40 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.