Ask RedWeek

Holiday Inn Club Vacation listings

Sep 07, 2021

I have found the HICV listings to continually have inaccurate villa numbers...for example: 19....there IS NO standalone "19"! There is 2019, 2119, 2219...3019...etc!! Or, the listing is posted as "deeded" but then states the view varies...with NO villa number listed. If it is DEEDED there is ONE unit number and the view is always the same. I have contacted some of the listings, and one admitted the error in numbering and corrected to me, but still not on the website. How can these listings be "trusted" at all?? I want to know exactly what unit I am purchasing so I can look at resort map and see where it is located. Please OVERSEE these listings!!

Karen J.
Sep 07, 2021

Karen: If the posting has a RedWeek Verified flag, then all the information highlighted in green has been professionally verified with the timeshare resort. If the posting does not have the Verified flag, then it is a do-it-yourself posting and the information has not been verified by RedWeek.

An owner can have a deeded timeshare week, but not own a fixed unit. In this case, the view would say "varies" because a different unit may be assigned each year and often not until the owner or guest checks in.

If you have specific examples of postings you think may be incorrect, feel free to send the posting number(s) to support@redweek.com and we will be happy to look into it further.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.