Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Molokai, Maui & Lanai Towers

I am in the process of buying a 2BR...

Apr 14, 2022

I am in the process of buying a 2BR Oceanfront unit at the Ocean Club. I thought all 2 BR units came with 3 bathrooms. My closing paperwork indicates the unit we are being sold is 2 bedroom Oceanfront, but with only 2 bathrooms. Do 2 BR, 2BA units exist in the Ocean Club buildings? If so, where are they located and how many of this room configuration are there? We prefer to have the 3 bathrooms unless you folks can point out advantages to having only 2 baths. Appreciate any/all responses.

Gary J.

Last edited by garyj38 on Apr 14, 2022 11:53 PM

Mar 16, 2023

You may have already found out but the central buildings are the only ones that have three baths. I want to say… Molokai, Maui & Lanai Towers. The newer towers on either side do not. They have an in suite laundry instead and a little bigger kitchen. More in line with what you might see at most of the other Marriott Resorts. Personally, we prefer the three bath layout as well. You can easily use the pool level laundry facilities while you are hanging out by the pool and do it all at once. Having an extra bathroom eases the stress of everyone getting ready for dinner at the same time. Hope you found a good one!

Traci S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.