Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

WORLDMARK WEST YELLOWSTONE

Dec 27, 2022

Can someone tell me, is there anywhere/anyway I can post on here a rental wish or search to rent at the above resort? Didn't see a section where a member can post such a request. Thanks, Jeff

Jeff S.
Dec 27, 2022

jeffs1436 wrote:
Can someone tell me, is there anywhere/anyway I can post on here a rental wish or search to rent at the above resort? Didn't see a section where a member can post such a request. Thanks, Jeff

I don't believe that any such "rental wish" option or function exists on RedWeek. However, if you are RedWeek member, you can set up a "notification request", by which you can be immediately notified (by message from RedWeek) of any and all new postings at specific resort(s) or area(s) that you identify. See and work through the functions and options found at the bottom of this page.

You can post very specific rental requests (i.e., by resort, date, unit size, etc.) on the Timeshare Users Group (TUG) site, but the previously described "notification of new postings" is the closest you will come to that "request" function on this RedWeek site.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jan 03, 2023 07:13 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.