Aug 02, 2023

New owners here and booked this resort. First time here. We have ocean view 1 bedroom suite in mid November. Which tower should I request for the most scenic views? High floors? Also, are there preferable unit numbers you like? We are two senior adults. Would love to hear from you all as to your preferences. Thank you.

Karin B.
Aug 09, 2023

We prefer the Molokai Tower, highest floor and closest to the beach, facing the big pool (southeast?). The other side, or the other tower facing the big pool (northwest) gets hot afternoon sun. We’ve owned two Maui weeks for over 20 years and 2022 was the first time we got a room on the other side facing the newest tower and pool, and the afternoon sun was very hot plus there were marauding teens roaming Kaanapali beach at night and visiting the swimming pools, making lots of noise.

Richard E.
Aug 09, 2023

Thank you for the information. Will make the request for Molokai high floor. Facing south. Hope the resort is intact after fires 🔥 and winds today. By the way who do I call for request? Resort directly or MVC?

Karin B.
Aug 09, 2023

Call the resort. I believe they contact you a month or two out soliciting your preferences, but it wouldn’t hurt to call now. (The resort phones are probably slammed with questions about the fire and smoke.)

Richard E.
Aug 09, 2023

I will wait a week before I call them. You are right, the island is in turmoil now. Thank you for your reply. Should I ask for any particular unit numbers ?

Karin B.
Aug 10, 2023

Can’t remember unit numbers. We, as owners, have hade good luck just requesting the highest floor and out toward the beach as available.

Richard E.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.