General Discussion

Is Having a Tour Guide good idea despite the extra cost?

Sep 05, 2023

I am looking for a Mexico Trip later this year. I was wondering is hiring a guide for our family trip to Mexico a good idea or not. Any advice?

David W.
Sep 07, 2023

If it's your first time going to Mexico, the best way to experience it, you should get a guide. Having a guide is less stressful, but if not, just create your itinerary that's best for the family. Enjoy your trip!

David T.
Sep 12, 2023

If you prefer a more independent travel experience and have the time and resources to plan and research your own itinerary, you may not necessarily need a guide. There are plenty of resources available to help you plan your trip, such as online forums, and local tourism boards. But still it depends on you. Have safe travel!

Jamessmith0901
Sep 15, 2023

Hi David, Thanks. I was looking up online for Mexico tour guide and I have come across this one Gowithguide It looks promising and reviews are good also but do you have anything else to prefer? Like any other agency! It's better to have a second look. And James yeah, I do prefer independent experience, but I don't want to miss out on details either. That's why this idea of hiring a guide come across my mind.

David W.

Last edited by davidw2237 on Sep 15, 2023 03:17 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.