Timeshare Discussion Forums

Grand Solmar Land's End Resort Forum

Topic Views Replies Last Message

Grand Solmar Land’s End Private Pools?
by Hillary L.

12 0 1 month ago

How can I purchase the all-inclusive, at a discount, before I check in?
by Amanda T.

5 0 1 month ago

Are there toiletries in the unit? Sheets, towels and an iron?
by Mcfarland H.

59 4 2 months ago

Looking to purchase a 2 bedroom penthouse at Grand Solmar - Does anyone know if "penthouse" indicates that the unit will be on the top two floors? We were told that, but info seems inconsistent so would like to verify perhaps with someone who already owns a 2 bed PH. Also, any issues with not getting your unit type upon check in? Thanks!
by Jenny P.

322 5 2 months ago

What type of coffee maker is in the kitchen? Is there a toaster provided?
by Jeff C.

16 1 2 months ago

Is the hotel on the beach? Is it near casa Dorada medrano beach? Are there a lot of teenagers at this resort?
by Aimi D.

76 1 1 year ago

If I purchase a week through RedWeek, does it include the gym use and wifi, or do we have to pay extra daily for that? We own at Playa Grande and owners don't pay but guests usually do.
by S R.

88 1 1 year ago

Are there resort fees to be paid in addition to the rental cost?
by Heather D.

350 2 1 year ago

What is the difference between a regular ownership and a GS Vacation Club Ownership
by Onah R.

116 0 1 year ago

I'm confused on just what a studio unit includes on these items; 1/ studios have a guest pullout sofa bed only or some have a pull down wall Murphy beds? 2/ all studio kitchenettes have a microwave, sink, 2 burner cooktop and fridge (either small or full size) or do they vary from one to the other? 3/ all studio balconies have lay down lounge chairs or only sitting chairs? 4/ all studio baths have both a full size soaker tub and shower combo or are the tub and shower separate? 5/ is there a chair/bench or sofa to sit and watch TV or only the king bed?
by Kim C.

150 1 2 years ago

how many square foot is a 1 bed room master suite.. and does the second bathroom have a shower??
by William D.

152 1 2 years ago

I was told by the resort that there are designated smoking areas - do you know where they are?
by Theresa M.

152 1 2 years ago

Will the resort grant day passes for owners?
by Greg D.

206 1 2 years ago

Is the all inclusive optional?
by Sam G.

202 1 2 years ago

Can you swim in ocean?
by Zoia R.

363 5 3 years ago

Is the All Inclusive $140 per day per person?
by Don K.

253 1 3 years ago

Is there a kitchenet in the room?
by Alla A.

197 1 3 years ago

Do you buy All-Inclusive before arriving or when you get there?
by Valerie H.

370 1 4 years ago

Does the price include All Inclusive? If not, how much extra?
by Aakash H.

329 1 4 years ago

Current Solmar pictures
by D M.

3,624 0 11 years ago

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.