Report Abuse

Re: Current Status of Kamaole Beach Club

Alan M 206 I have had a very difficult year s scheduling my timeshare. Patti has always been helpful but this year has not worked out at all. I started at 12,:01 Jan 1. Patti says she did not receive that message. I have since sent 7 messages. Heard back from Patti twice with no booking as of today, March 17. Then a "delinquent" bill was sent. I had nit received the oruginal bill. So, they could not book me. Si I called the Maui destination number 2 times. No response. 2 weeks later I get a note from Destinations not answering my question.So, I paid the $400 +. And then another note that they had not received my payment. They added a $100 late fee! Then I read on this forum that 2 br unit's total per year fee has been lowered to $700+. I have a one br and mine is higher. I tried to contact you or any board of director but there is no contact information available. It has now been nearly 4 months. I am frustrated. This is unacceptable. I think KBC us run well, a great place to vacation and have always had great service from Patti. I don't understand what has happened this year. Please send me contact information for all board members, including yourself. I just want to get this resolved. Thank you in advance for a resolution. John