Selling or Renting Your Timeshare is Easy...
- You Post Your Timeshare
- We Bring Customers
- You Get E-mail Offers
- You Negotiate & Seal the Deal!
- That's it
Wow… I am impressed… Within 30 minutes of posting I had a serious inquiry/buyer.– Member Bette R.
Or, Browse Timeshare Resorts by Location:
- How do I complete the transaction?
You are free to work these details out directly with your renter or buyer. We recommend the use of an escrow service for both rentals and resales.
View rental escrow details »
View resale escrow details »
- Does it work?
- Many RedWeek members have quickly rented or sold their timeshares. Take a look at our member testimonials.
- Can I rent out the week I received on exchange from RCI or II?
- No, both companies prohibit this practice. Next time, post your timeshare for rent instead of giving it to RCI or II.
- How should I price my timeshare rental or resale?
- The pricing of your timeshare rental or sale should be largely based on supply and demand. Check out your resort's page on RedWeek.com to see what other owners are charging for similar units, then consider pricing yours lower to attract more attention. If there are very few offerings available at your resort, try pricing high and making a note in your "Details" section that you are open to reasonable offers. Either way, make sure you sign up to be notified as new postings are added on your resort's page. This will allow you to keep track of your competition and tweak your pricing (for no extra charge) as you go.
- What if I don't have a home resort?
If you own points or time in a vacation club, you have a couple of options for posting your offer, assuming your ownership doesn't prohibit you from doing so:For rentals:
- Reserve the most desirable resort/week combination available to you and advertise that week.
- Post several rental ads across the resorts you can reserve, making sure to deactivate them all when you find a renter.
- Sell your points or credits using our new timeshare points pages.
- If your point system is not yet accommodated, or you own at a vacation club, you can post several resale ads across resorts you can obtain with your ownership, making sure to deactivate them all when you find a buyer.
- What is the step-by-step process?
- Read our step-by-step guides for renting your timeshare or selling your timeshare. Or watch a video tutorial.
- Do you offer a full-service resale option?
- Yes, RedWeek offers a full-service posting option where we handle the entire process: creating your posting; fielding inquiries; and ensuring a smooth, legal transfer. Learn more.
Still have questions? Contact us »
Membership (required to add postings)
- $14.99 for 12 months
Timeshare Rental Postings
- $24.99/ea for 6 Months
Timeshare Resale Postings
- $59.99/ea for 12 Months
Volume discounts available for more than 5 postings.
New to RedWeek?
Attention Gmail Users
Get free, professional photos of your next timeshare vacation!
Become a Guest
- It's FREE!
- View timeshare availability & pricing
- Request notification of new timeshare postings
- Participate in discussion forums and more…
Become a Member
- Just $14.99!
- Contact timeshare owners directly
- Post timeshares for rent and sale
(add'l fee required)
- Read and post reviews and more…