Report Abuse

Re: About my bad review.

[Q=danielp24] I also stayed at the Westin St. John. I travel to an ave of 4 major destinations a year. My family and I had a blast there both times we stayed. One thing I must say is that if we didn't rent a jeep I may have felt different. The beach is good for laying out. we spent little time at the resort during the day. St john has the best beaches but you have to get away from the resort. They have a great gym and we all pitched in when it came to cleaning the room. We bought food at the starfish and cooked out by the pool right by our time share. The room was nice and my kids loved it there. Kids 20,18,16. So to sum up. nice rooms. Great gym. Great pool. Below ave beach, good for laying out. But with beaches and roads and views that rival anywhere and i've been everywhere why wouldn't you rent a jeep????? We did so much every day that everyone passed out by 11. And yes i'm never in bed that early. I thought it was great but you have to rent a jeep and explore.....[/Q] No I don't have a timeshare there