Report Abuse

Re: Club Condition

[Q=bob589] Been a member here since mid.19 90's. Regina continues to go down hill in quality in comparison to other area resorts. It badly needs updating. Member pool is B-grade, with ceramic tiles and exit ladder falling off. Rooms are out dated and also need new amenities. Prices are way out of line and practically no one eats at the resort because of that. Poolside drinks are cost prohibitive, i.e. Bourbon & Coke is over $7.[/Q] Just got back from this resort. I too am a member, and I have no idea what you're talking about! Everything was very clean. They told us that they are going to be redecorating the rooms this year. And they are building several new 2 bedroom units. Don't care for the member pool... then go to the Westin hotel pools. They are magnificant! Yes, it is expensive,... but that is Cabo. Go into the deli store at the club, and you'll find excellantly prices sodas and waters. I can not wait to go back. FYI.. I only like staying in upscale resorts... so you know what my expectations are.