Report Abuse

Re: Tell me about this resort

[Q=susan1157] [Q=derekw17] Same here. I am travelling over from Scotland and this is the only timeshare I can find in the whole of NZ with availability. Don't owners ever rent them out? As to the Phoenix, compared to others there is almost no information so if they can't be bothered to advertise properly, what else can't they be bothered with. I am now thinking of going B & B instead. Derek Williamson[/Q] Derek, That was the case with us too, and II said that they don't give them up much...hard to believe. It just looks a lot older than the other choices, but it says that each unit has a thermally heated pool, so that could be intriguing. Good luck. Susan[/Q] We have decided to stay at Lakeside Villas, very near the Phoenix, March 16-23, 2007. Sorry we'll just miss you. We traded with Dial an Exchange after having had no success with II. I did talk with Margaret in the office at the Phoenix. She was extremely nice and helpful to me. She did say that the property was pretty old, but that the units are well maintained. Actually, I doubt that either of these properties will be wonderful, but they should provide us with a comfortable place from which to tour the region. Good luck, and have a great trip. We leave on March 4 to return April 12. Wanda