Report Abuse

Re: Disappointment

i also own and found the same problem. i cleaned my unit myself so that i knew it was clean! when i complained i told them that they had housekeepers not house cleaners. they asked me if i wanted to change my unit and i told them no i just cleaned my unit why would i want to move and clean another one. i also had no toilet paper no hand towels they were so not ready for a check-in! they should of payed me a cleaning fee. i hope they get their act together because i actually like the place. i was also disappointed to find out that they didn't own the club house any more because i use to like to go to the pool over there. when you bought you thought you had a movie theater. a basket ball court, a pool table then you go and you don't have that right anymore. that was another turn off. the more i think of it the more i am thinking of selling. the last time i was there they tried to get me to buy a 3 bed room because i own a 2 bedroom at the present time. that was a NO. also have the time the treadmill was not working and they didn't even care. so i would have to go to the amerisuites and use their equipment because i couldn't go to the club house across the street. i learned that you really have to read into the fine print as far as what is part of the timeshare you are buying and what isn't.