Report Abuse

Re: Need feedback

I'm not sure how objective I can be. We love this place!!! We visited on a preview trip, determined that we would not, under any circumstances, buy anything. The salesman was very low key, and we are very familiar with sales tactics after both having careers in sales. However, we weren't counting on falling in love with the place. With all of this in mind, I'll try the negatives first: - no ocean views - the "view" units are not worth the extra points - a concern - if the units will always have hotel pool access - pool at units only "ok" - closest beach is a short drive (or shuttle) away - I didn't go to the beach, but my family reported that the sand was coarse and hard to walk on - no one bedroom units in Kohola Suites, 2br, 2ba only Positives, in my opinion far outweigh the negatives. - beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bath interiors - 3 plasma TVs, one each in living and both bedrooms - guest bedroom has two double beds - plenty of free parking - elevators in each building - peaceful location in Waikoloa - free shuttle to hotel, beach shopping and restaurants in Waikoloa - above, all in walking distance with nice side walks along Waikoloa Drive - it is on the Big Island and in Hawaii!!! - helpful and attentive staff - several golf courses in area - Waikoloa is expanding to include additional shopping and eating selections - dive trip pick-ups at the front gate - use of pools and lagoon beach at the Hilton Waikoloa!!! The hotel is like a tropical fantasy land. The rooms are only passable, but the exterior is incredible. So staying at the condos are the best of both worlds - great accommodation, great amenities! Most other details are available on the HGVC website. I've tried to offer some that aren't there. If you can PM me, I can point you to a lengthy discussion from several people on these timeshares. I hope this helps! nonutrix