Report Abuse

Re: Club Condition

Twelve other members of my family and I were there from 2/17-2/24. Among us, we have four time shares, two two-bedrooms and two one-bedrooms. This year, for the first time, two of us saw cockroaches in the bathrooms. (This was our eleventh trip to Club Regina, by the way.) This year, we had to call repeatedly to have: a clogged sink unclogged, light bulbs replaced, three telephones replaced, dirty bedspreads removed. The towels should all be used for cleaning rags and there are chipped dishes and cups. If that's "upscale," deliver me! As for prices, we found it amusing that the Gringo Gazette headline said: "Tourism down 23%." Gee whiz, I wonder why - could it be $12 margaritas - NOT grandes - $39 lobster tail?? We found the prices utterly ridiculous both at the resort and in San Jose. We can't stand Cabo San Lucas, so I can't say anything about that. We always eat in two or sometimes three nights, and found the food at Mega to be just fine. Look for dairy that comes from San Diego, just to be safe. I agree that the resort is going downhill - also didn't enjoy the wandering feral cats!