Report Abuse

Re: SEABREEZE ADVERTISING

Some people are probably luckier than others. I have to agree with Jay. The website says they will help you sell. I see two Fairfield/Wyndham sets of points for sale here. How could anyone list 128,000 points for $18,000 or 306,000 points for $37,000??? A week listed at the Welk resort with listing the week number of float time? And that price I've seen here and other places for 1/2 the listing prices? I guess most people in the know realize that Fairfield/Wyndham resale points sell resale for one penny each to just less than 3 cents each. 128,000 X .02= $2560 306000 X .02 = $6120 Yes, multiply out the differences between what Seabreeze has listed, and what they will sell out. That leads me to believe that all I want is that upfront fee....letem list at what they want...and maybe some year some other sucker will pay that much. Thats why I tend to agree with Jay......(and thats not always the case.) According to the T/S Beat, HGVC is building units on west 47th St NYC to start at pricing of $40,000 a week.... Also not noted on the Seabreeze site was many maintance fees per week per year listed for sales. Think of it this way, what does an front fee company have to worry about sales for? They already were paid. If Seabreeze is a Realtor, are they even allowed to charge an upfront fee via Florida law? (NO) Is this their site?: http://www.seabreezeadvertising.com/