Report Abuse

Re: SEABREEZE ADVERTISING

[Q=kristenc35] Also, Seabreeze Advertising is not a real estate agent or broker, they are licensed mortgage broker. Completely different. They finance buyers, real estate brokers cannot do that. Which I am very aware of the limitiations, because I am also a licensed real estate agent (from years ago). [/Q] [B]Why would a mortgage broker be selling timeshares? Mortgage companies, loan companies and banks will not make loans on timeshares. The reason, there can't be a value placed on a timeshare such as there is on a home as can be witnessed by the many different prices you see for the same timeshare in the marketplace.[/b] [Q]I couldnt even begin to find a way to try and market these things myself. Its not like I can go and put a sign in the front yard or the resort! Hope this info helps.[/Q] [B] That's what timeshare classified ad sites like Redweek are for. If you were once in real estate you should know how to write a simple classified ad and post it on an internet site that reaches millions of people for a small fee. Does SeaBreeze Advertising charge an upfront fee in the hundreds of dollars to list a timeshare? [/B]