Report Abuse

Re: Special Assessment / Class Action Lawsuit!

[Q=boyd18] [Q=julieh156] [Q=sjdenn] We just recieved pictures of the current condition of the resort and here is the opinion of the person who was there yesterday,6/22/07. As you can see, there is a chain link fence around the property. There are still a few boarded up windows, junk out in the front parking lot, boxes of tile in front of the main entrance, a large crane on site. The good news is, there were several crews inside (I could hear them) and one crew outside working on the renovation. Not knowing what all still needs to be done, I would be shocked if the place is open for business before the Colts lose their second game. If I go by there again, I will give you an update. We need to contact everyone who owns a week there.[/Q] How can we get a list of all the owners and their addresses?[/Q] Owner's list. 1)Boyd Long 618 S. 158 St. Omaha, NE 68118 Phone:402-758-9397 email:boydlong@cox.net[/Q] Good Morning Boyd, I am interested in aquiring the list of owners and their addresses. Can you e-mail it to me? jlhork@aol.com