Report Abuse

Re: Gary Manning TN Discredit

To address the "Discredit" of me from the owner of Timesharemls.org I submit the following: I freely admit I was a sales manager for Vacation Break USA and APEX Marketing which were both eventually purchased by Fairfield Resorts which is now owned by Wyndham. We did sell vacation packages to generate tours to timeshares. I have never had a problem per se with timeshares since there are very good ones out there and many timeshare owners are happy with their units. My problem is with the upfront fee resale companies of the world. At Vacation Break we sold packages mostly in the $399 range but if a customer wanted a carnival cruise it would be $899. At APEX and Fairfield we sold the 3 day 2 night get aways for a price of around $99 to $129. These packages were for the purpose of generating tours for mostly Fairfield Resorts. As for Caribe Marketing I never worked with that organization. The reason his clients have never paid any money to me or as he put it "refused to pay me money" is because as I've mentioned before I never submitted any sales to "His" company..didn't have the stomach to rip these people off for a worthless up front fee timeshare resale package. Back in my younger days I also managed a Burger King Restaurant which he didn't mention. I'm sure my restaurant had a complaint during the 4 years I was there but when my customers paid their money for a whopper fries and coke, well, that's exactly what they got! Anything else anyone wants to know about me please ask and I'll be happy to answer. Howard, I guess you must be losing some sales to get a feed back from you or whatever lacky you had post this. Thanks for that feedback. It's nice to know I am making a difference.