Report Abuse

Re: Re: Where are the people who actually exited a time share?

[Q=nicb22] Hey, my wife and I were looking to get out a couple months ago so we did the google thing, the one place that helped was 'mytimeshareexitreviews.com' who recommended some companies, (i dunno exactly how they rate them) but they show you lists of the best ones (according to them) we signed up w/ one company. We tried to sell it for like a whole year, but no takers :/ - we were put into contact w/ our attorney in 20-30 days and theyre doing a good job w/ communication/protecting our credit etc.[/Q] It is said that "hope springs eternal", but... The simple and irrefutable truth is that there are [b]NO[/b] legitimate "timeshare exit" entities anywhere on Planet Earth. [b]NONE[/b]. Assuming that you are not a “shill” (unconvincingly) peddling your personal agenda here, know and understand that you are just simply wasting your money by paying [b]any[/b] “exit” parasite a single penny. No "exit company" entity can do anything for you that you can't just as easily do for yourself --- but you'll certainly come to that conclusion on your own at some point (after ponying up and losing some serious money to learn that hard lesson). Timeshare ownership is a contractual obligation that you cannot just “exit” by magic or by divine intervention, or by attorney involvement --- or by paying money to [b]any[/b] sleazy and useless "exit company" . It’s just that simple. Some (...but not enough) of these so-called “timeshare exit” entities actually end up being prosecuted for their fraudulent practices by various state Attorneys General. Others just quietly disappear on their own at some point after taking people’s money, some returning later with a different name — but with the same game. "A fool and his money are soon parted", as the old saying goes. Enough said.