Report Abuse

Re: IBD-MARKETING . HAS ANYONE HEARD OF OR DEALT WITH THEM ?

Maybe it's not fair to reach conclusions based solely upon a company's name, but I'm going to make an observation on the matter anyhow: In 20+ years of timeshare ownership and accumulated knowledge and experience, I've seen a lot of shaky timeshare operations, some of them just incompetent, most of them greedy and deceitful and often outright fraudulent. In that considerable time frame, I have NEVER (I repeat again --- that's NEVER, not even once) seen ANY truly legitimate, respectable timeshare entity with the word "marketing" included ANYWHERE in its name. I can think of a half dozen or more specific names and specific examples just off the top of my head, but why bother listing any of them? My point is equally clear without listing individual thieves by name. In my personal opinion and experience, if you see the word "marketing" in the company name, RUN AWAY, because you're simply NOT dealing with the right people in buying, selling or renting a timeshare product. Period. Amen. Just an observation, to ignore or consider as you see fit, but it's one based on 20+ years of experience..... CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer Beware)