Report Abuse

Re: SEABREEZE ADVERTISING

[Q=laddied] Jackie from Seabreeze has contacted me about selling my timeshare in St. Augustine Beaqch, Fl. I have two weeks, they want $828.00 up front to sell, she just left me a message that she "had someone interested " in the St. Augustine Beach area and would appreciate the courtesy of a return call. She has also invited me to their office to meet her (I am in Fl). She said their sales are guaranteed.... Any thoughts?[/Q] Laddied....!! From your above post, can I assume that this is your first time on the site? From your question; "Any Thoughts?", it would appear that you have never read any posts or threads, of the many here, pertaining to Upfront Fees. I am not sure that you really want our thoughts, on that question. But, the answer is "NO". If you pay the $828.00, say bye-bye! Or, you can send me $10 and I will sell it as fast as they will......which is never! But you will have saved yourself $818.00 They have no "interested parties"; they have no buyers. What they do have is alot of "suckers" who will pay them $828.00. Spend some on here and read the various threads.