Report Abuse

Re: Advance Fee Timeshare Resale Company Training Material

The following addresses a few questions potential scam victims may have for the advance fee sales rep: Things you could say to take control of the call. I heard that from the other company too: Well I am not going to wear a black eye for what they did not do. Please understand my company Timeshare MLS is located here in Orlando Florida in the heart of all timeshares. We advertise timeshare at our discretion is in newspaper, billboards, monthly showcase and on the Internet search engines. TimeshareMLS.org .is the most looked at website for the timeshare resale market. What separates you from other companies: Well I am glad you ask that question. What we do is we market to the every year vacationers and corporate companies who travel monthly or yearly to not only Orlando but all over the world. When a client calls or emails my company about purchasing a timeshare we get all their information and the information on what resort they want. When all that is done we will contact you the owner and let you know we have a potential buyer who is looking to buy your property. So what will happen now is you the owner will contact the resort and let them know you have a guest coming down for your week. When the resort hears this they are going to assume that you are sending an owner referral. So they will probably set them up for a 90 minutes tour and they will get to hear all the great benefits from the resort themselves. Why do I have to give money up front: Well now that is a really good question and to put your mind at ease I will tell you we are a MLS advertising agency and to get your information in newspaper and on billboards it cost money and please understand me this stuff is not cheap my company has to pay theses newspapers and billboards and the Internet weekly monthly fees now if you would like me to charge you on a monthly or weekly basis that would be fine but I don’t ask that of you I ask you for a little bit today to let me know you are serious about selling or renting your timeshare. Please understand also that your one time advertising fee is only good for 90 days if at the 90 day point your timeshare (and you can read this in the total agreement I will send out to you in the mail) is not sold or rented then my company has to continue to pay for the advertisement out of our own pocket until sold or rented . What is my guarantee: My guarantee is to get your timeshare in my inventory and at our discretion get it advertised until sold for you in 90 days. If your timeshare is not sold in 90 days I have to continue to pay for your advertisement fee out of my own company’s expense. Secondly if you or any other company sells your timeshare we will refund you every dime of your advertisement fee.