Report Abuse

Re: Need feedback

[Q=donnat33] [Q=c922] [Q=donnat33] staying at this resort do you have free acess to to hilton's pools....how do they check? If you stay at the bay club do you have access to the hilton;s pools.....Is the beach a close walk from the waikola beach resort condos? If you exchange into this prperty do you still get access to the pools at the Hilton.... or do you have to actually be an owner....tHow hard is it it if you have Hilton points and try to book 9 months ahead to get into this resort...what is the sq ft of these 2 bedrooms?[/Q] -All guests staying at HGVC Waikoloa have free use of the pools at the Hilton Hotel. You are given a guest card upon check-in at Waikoloa which you then use to get a daily wrist band at the hotel pool - very easy! -Bay Club does not have free access. -The beach is not a short walk from the condos. It can be reached by a free shuttle. The hotel has a salt water lagoon with beach which can be reached by the free shuttle or a 10 minute walk. -Booking 9 months out is easy. I just booked July 4th week at the nine month mark. -The two bedroom is not huge, but well arranged. I would say it is about 1100 sq ft, but that is only a guess. It is very comfortable for two adults and two teenage boys. Hope this helps![/Q] thanks for the quick response...I assume you own at this resort...I was thinking of buying Hgvc at las vegas hilton and trading into Waikola beach resort....at the 9 mark window...however the agent checked for me with Hilton and said if I didn't own there and just owned at another hgvd like las vegas I couldn't use the Hilton's facilities..any feedback?thanks I'm a single mom with 3 kids so I want to make sure I make a good purchase...HGVC is always a good investment...but I know my kids would like the Hilton's pools..[/Q] We do own at HGVC Waikoloa. I appreciate your due diligence in researching your sale. Are you buying new through HGVC? Is your agent an HGVC agent? As far as I know, there is no difference between me staying at Waikoloa and an exchanger. I can't guarantee that my info is correct. I'll go to another discussion forum and ask the question for you, and then I'll get back to you in this forum. Let me know if you would like me to do this.