Report Abuse

Re: What's it like ???

[Q=michelle1623] [Q=tammyp80] This resort is great for kids! I am an owner here at Liki Tiki and we will be visiting Jan. 19th-jan26th with our 4 kids- ages 4-13. The rooms are very nice,and roomy. The water park is a great place for the whole family to enjoy. You cannot go wrong with this resort![/Q] Thanks for the reply - I'm nervous about renting a timeshare. I've done it once before and lucked out with the guy - he was great but doesn't deal with that hotel so I can't use him this time around if we want to stay there. Can you recommend someone reputable? Have a GREAT trip![/Q] Thank you! I am not sure who you can go through to rent timeshares. I have been an owner here for about 10 years now- co-own with my Mother. I am not sure what the rules on this board are as i am new to this site, but you may be able to go directly to Liki Tiki's website and rent a week direct -or if i can get your email i can look into it further and email you directly. Are you interested in purchasing a time share or just renting ??