Report Abuse

Re: Timeshare Points vs. Weeks

[Q=ken1193] [Q=divad2] wrote: ...basically a long "hooray for Sunterra / Diamond".... ================================================== I am happy for your enthusiasm about what you own (or maybe, are just subtly advertising for free). In either case, with all due respect, there is no need or benefit to posting this lengthy endorsement (ad?) of your Sunterra / Diamond product THREE separate times in two separate Redweek forums (as you have done).[/Q] Thanx I do tend to sound overly enthusiastic over stuff I just bought, like My lexus or my diamonds on ebay or my time share! the second entry here was a mistake, my screen did not load and it did not appear that the first entry posted, that happens... the 'third' posting was for the benefit of those who think selling their time share is the only thing left to do. My friend found out it was not and did in fact get a great 'deal' when she converted. She too wanted to sell something that seemed like the best option when it fact it was not. All in all, my enthusiasm always sounds like sales pitch, cannot help myself, I am one of 'those kinds' of personalities! Namaste' D