Report Abuse

Re: Has anyone stayed here?

[Q=lynnew34] Thanks for the info! It sound like a nice place. We are really excited since this is our first exchange. We own at Williamsburg Plantation, but haven't stayed there yet. We've never been to California, but we are looking forward to seeing the Los Angelas area. My daughter is especially excited about going to Hollywood. How is the drive from the resort? I know it takes about an hour and I am expecting bad traffic. I heard it is only a half hour from Disney and also close to Catalina Island. Thanks also for the restaurant info. I read that the resort restaurant is only open a few days a week. Is there any other good places next door that are resonable for a family of four?[/Q] The drive into LA/hollywood is a long ways. Mostly due to the fact that I-5 thru LA is terrible. I-5 to Disney or Knotts Berry is great but don't use it to get any farther north. I'd take 450 or 110 to get into Hollywood. There are lots af restaurants in the area, including several in the harbor area of Dana Point. (1/4 mile away.) There is also a nice place on the hill above Dana point harbor.