Report Abuse

Re: Bay and Beach Club

A beautiful spot #102. I do not think their is a bad spot to be in at Bay and Beach Club. If you are standing on the ocean looking at the building it would be on the first floor right side. You will enjoy gorgeous sunsets from the privacy of your balconey. The maintence man name is Ken, a very pleasent man. If you need anything the staff is very helpful. You are able to sign out 3 movies or board games, if you have bad weather, at NO cost in the office. Check office hours. A young man comes around in the early morning if you would like to rent a wooden beach chair with awning, he has nothing to do with Bay and Beach, a little pricey. Ken informed me owners leave chairs and beach toys for use on a first come first serve basis to renter and owners because it cost to much to ship, just ask about location. Shuffleboard equiptment is on the bay side, just ask about location. As for construction noise. The construction has been going on for years all up and down Gulf Blvd. In 2004 it was noisey as they build the building next door. The building is now completed. The construction is on the road now in front of the condo. I own a unit on the roadside and they were just finishing up as we were leaving Feb 08'. It was not noisey to our family. It did not intrupt any sleep and we are from the country. It DID delay traffic which was frustrating, but I don't think noise it is a issue anymore. I do recommend The Lighthouse Donuts Coffee and More 215 Gulf Blvd. I'm not a big donut fan, but it is a family owned business and donuts are made fresh daily. It is a great treat 6am-1pm. My children loved it (4 and 8yrs.) For a delightful Fresh Fish Market & Fine Wines "The Reef" owned by Sue and Scott Henderson is five star, 17811 Gulf Blvd. We love seafood and it is the best if you cook for yourself. They also have soups and spreads made daily. I'll miss this establishment. If any advice is needed feel free to contact me. Bay and Beach has beautiful equipped luxury units and is our private home away from home. We enjoy the refreshing waters of the Gulf of Mexico and resort facilities. Five Star for private.