Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

[Q=suzyc6] Anyone have problems with Omega Marketing Solutions? I am sending complaints about them to BBB, FL AG,& Dept of AG & Consumer. The more I can tell them, the better. Thanks.[/Q] YES I GAVE OMEGA M>S. 500.00[504 to be exact] in october 2006.all the statements are right,I was very vulnerable and anxious to sell since i never utilized my week.I thought i checked these scavengers out pretty good but I was wrong.I called them several times after waiting about 4 months to hear from them. David Rich was NEVER available.They emailed me ONE time in April or may of 2007 to say they are strenulously marketing my week!!!!! March 2008 I have never heard from them again. To get my money back would be wonderful but to see them totally out of business would be great so they can not prey on any other innocent victims! I am a trusting person, however I have learned from these bottom feeders that not all of our fellow brothers and sisters are NOT GOING TO FOLLOW THE GOLDEN RULE OF DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WANT TO BE TREATED!!! aliceb47