Report Abuse

Re: What's it like ???

[Q=kathleeng62] [Q=yasseta] [Q=michelle1623] [Q=tammyp80] This resort is great for kids! I am an owner here at Liki Tiki and we will be visiting Jan. 19th-jan26th with our 4 kids- ages 4-13. The rooms are very nice,and roomy. The water park is a great place for the whole family to enjoy. You cannot go wrong with this resort![/Q] Thanks for the reply - I'm nervous about renting a timeshare. I've done it once before and lucked out with the guy - he was great but doesn't deal with that hotel so I can't use him this time around if we want to stay there. Can you recommend someone reputable? Have a GREAT trip![/Q] i am looking to buy a 2/2 unit.they told me that if you pay $100 extra they will make you week float all year[/Q] We stayed here and had a bad experience, put in older uits where water swooshed down pipes all night, staff were aware of this problem in the units!!! we were given another unit and bed cover was filthy---we did not loke this place at all. Too big-too impersonal. We have stayed at The Silver Lake Resort, and always enjoyed it there. It is small, with cinema, gym, beautiful pool area, and staff that do things for children. Back road to Disney, which is very handy. Very, very clean.[/Q]