Report Abuse

Re: Are they worth it?

[Q=happy1]if you plan on trveling alot , they are definately worth it ... I cannot stay in dinky little hotels anymore and the thought of no kitchen, fridge ,laundry, hot tub , coffee maker, etc. makes me ill. [/Q] [b]You really don't have to stay in dinky hotels whether you own a timeshare or not. There are so many timeshare and condo rental sites on the internet now, including Redweek, that I would be hesitant to buy a timeshare with all the rising fees related to such. It's MUCH easier to buy a timeshare than to SELL a timeshare as is evidenced in the millions of resales on the internet alone. When we first bought into timesharing there weren't that many timeshare and condo rental sites on the internet .... now they're rampant using a 'google' search. Unless I wanted a certain resort in a certain season (ie: ski), in a certain area of a resort (ie: ocean front unit) or a popular holiday week (ie: Christmas/New Years/July 4th/Labor day etc), then I would not buy a timeshare again .... I would rent.[/b]