Report Abuse

Re: Fairfield properties - their points system

[Q=davidb410] If you cannot use all your points, will Wyndham rent them for you? I've been told by my rep but just wanted to confirm.[/Q] ========= Don't hold your breath. I've gone through Fairfield's related rental company twice with less than sterling results. They offer your week for rent by the day, for one thing, so prospective renters can cherry pick and leave most of the week to languish. You probably won't cover the maintenance fees. If someone has had a more positive experience, please speak up. Perhaps Wyndham has something new going in that department but our recent owner updates have not mentioned this. Again, if you have enough points to reserve even a blue studio with Wyndham, you can deposit it for future exchange through RCi or whatever exchange company you use. You can sell excess points to another Wyndham owner. (See RedWishes) Or if there are enough points involved to make it worth your while, you can put them into the Points Credit Pool, but that must be done early in the year. MD