Report Abuse

I think you already know the answer...

cherih26 states: >> ...they are asking for a fee upfront... ...they also say i can cancel the listing with them at anytime and would get a refund... ... they also say that they will guarantee my timeshare to be rented in 6 months.... ...they also promised to put that in written contract - however, they are only sending the contracts AFTER i pay the fee...<< ================================================== Talk is cheap. You see the actual content of the contract only AFTER paying a fee??? Nonsense. Run, run away... Any verbal "guaranty" of a rental is more nonsense. NO ONE can ever "guaranty" you a rental. Run, run away... Empty verbal promises of a "refund" is more nonsense. Upfront fee parasites like this are not in business to give out "refunds" under ANY circumstances --- upfront fees is their source of income. Run, run away... You can sell or rent on your own with a little effort and very little "out of pocket" money spent. Why waste time even TALKING with thieving parasites like this?