Report Abuse

Re: ROYAL PALM BEACH CLUB ST. MAARTEN

Whoops-- are always accepted I had breakfast there and a burger for lunch on another day. I think they changed the cook this year, -- again! But even Lee's, across the street, wasn't that good this year, I believe they have changed there cook too. We usually headed into town and ate at Mark's Place, and on Saturday & or Sunday, we headed over to Marigot and ate from one of the booths at the open market across from the Anguilla Ferry, which was also good. The best food in Simpson Bay area is served at Capuccino's, (open 24/7) which is right up the road from Royal Palm, across from the Marina. That is where the new Caribbean "Soup Maven" makes her fabulous homemade soups, Conch Soup and Chicken Soup, etc., all are hearty, warm and wonderful, -- Mmmmmmm, -- just thinking about it, makes my mouth water. She also runs a Lunch Truck in Cupecoy area selling to the construction workers. She's fantastic, talented and friendly. Discover these and enjoy. St Maartens use to be the "Hotspot" to go to where there was something different and equally fun to do every night, now they've succeeded in turning it into "Sleepy Hollow". I love the Island but I'd rather have the "fun stuff" back again. smoochez2u2