Report Abuse

Re: Pahio Bali Hai owner of 3BR,3BA

My wife and I just got back from Bali Hi Villas. We are Pahio owners from way back, when the project only had two buildings. We were upgraded into building 8, 1 bdrm/2bath which was one of the last buildings Pahio finished before selling to Wyndham. We were pressured by Wyndham to purchase points, the minimum of which go for $16,000. We own other timeshare units also, so we have no need to buy more at present. Wyndham did say they would be upgrading all the buildings, even the older Pahio ones, though they did mention the thing about those units being constructed below their standards (which does not make any sense). Long story short, we did not purchase any additional time/points with Wyndham and probably never will purchase anything from Wyndham based on this encounter. They told us that at some point we will be relegated to using our unit, which we purchased as floating time, to a specific date range and unit in building 2. If you do hire an attorney and he wants to speak with other Pahio owners, my email is watling at earthlink dot net. We have always loved going to our home at Bali Hi Villas about every 2 years. But no more. I will probably try to sell the unit and buy somewhere else in Hawaii, though we will miss going there. We love Princeville and that side of the island.