Report Abuse

Cease fire requested...

The actual OP in this matter weighed in only once so, in truth, we don't really know anything at all about his particular personal circumstances. I'd agree that his posting APPEARS to be more of an expression of boredom with his ownership than a claim of actual financial distress, but how can we really know? It may be that he (understandably) does not want to disclose embarassing details of his personal financial situation, or he may simply be unable to articulate them with sufficient clarity. Who knows? I'm certainly not regarded as a "mediator" --- in my former line of work there were generally always clear winners and vanquished losers. Nonetheless, in this particular matter of discussion I am recommending a cessation of hostilities --- a cease fire, if you will. All posters have made their points and positions sufficiently known. I submit that there is really little or nothing more to be gained by ongoing attempts to pummel the topic (and / or one another) into submission. Perhaps all could now just move on instead?