Report Abuse

John Faeth

[Q=michellef127] Good afternoon - I met a great guy on Redweek who passed away before we completed our transaction for a sale of his Elysian St. Thomas week # 18 unit. His name was John Faeth. I have paid his asking price in full (cancelled check as my receipt) but I don't know who is handling his estate. Initially, when I contacted his wife on his cell phone but don't have any way to contact her to either get a refund or my deed. Any suggestion, ideas, friends, relatives, etc., please reach out to me to resolve this issue. 201-618-8138. Thank you.[/Q] =============================================== This unfortunate topic has received a fair amount of discussion over on Timeshare Users Group, where John Faeth (a good and decent man by all accounts) was handling a number of transactions and closings (including many in which he was not involved as either buyer or seller). I suggest you log on at http://www.tug2.net, conduct a search with John's name and see what you might be able to glean from the many posts there on the subject. Good luck.