Report Abuse

Re: Club Condition

It would be smart to ask the consierge for a package deal , but I think the cost is still $4 one way./per person. You might benifit with you own van rental for a couple of days..Then you could get to the Walmart, etc and stock up on supplies , stop a the beaches along the corridor between Cabo and San Jose . I was disappointed there were no ovens in the kitchens. TheWestin is much closer to SanJose than CAbo...It probably takes 30 min/30 mi to get to Cabo depending on traffic. The Cosco ,HoOme Depot and WAlmart are down by Cabo , but the Mega Store is in SanJose. You could use the van to explore Los Cabos, get to Medina Beach . Eat at The Office which is fun to eat out on the sand..( Cabo is pretty touristy!) You could also drive up the coast to the little town where Hotel CAifornia is and stop for lunch or get to an off beat restaurant, do some shopping w/out the taxi/van charges. We used the local tourist paper for ideas and found everything great! Everything is a negotiable in Mexico, but the resorts get top $$ unless you search around. There are rental cars at the Westin at premium prices San Jose is a nice little town much calmer than Cabo and only 10 min away. The Westin is a lovely place...I know you will enjoy it! Yo u might see wharles right from your balcony now.