Report Abuse

Resort Condos Plus - anyone?

Anybody know anything about this company based in Houston? They contacted me about my timeshare, said they had a buyer. Once they negotiate the price and settle it with the buyer, they take a "fee" for $1350 (credit card) and then you get your money. I went to their website and I also saw they aren't in the Texas Better Business Bureau, although they don't have any complaints. After googling their name, I found a thread where some people complained and some claimed they came through on their promises. It isn't quite the same promise as the up-front listing fees, but then again, most people are wise to those by this point, are they not? What kind of makes me suspicious is the fact that they claimed to be able to take the timeshare off my hands for the price they claimed. I know there are many people trying to sell their timeshare at this same resort and most would take 1/10th of what they paid, yet this company claims they can get me basically what I paid, if not a little more. If there is truly someone that stupid out there who will buy it, okay, but I just don't see it. Anyone have any contact with this company? There website is www.resortcondosplus.com