Report Abuse

Just wanting an honest legit company to sell/rent your timeshare?

[Q=allisonb46] When I first started looking into selling my timeshare, I got so overwhelmed with people calling me non-stop asking me to pay HIGH (some would say $1,000+!!! WHAT??) prices to list my timeshare. Even when I called companies they ALL required a huge amount of money upfront. I did a lot of research, (people from different websites still call me to this day!) and finally listed my timeshare with BuyThisTimeshare.com, they required a low fee upfront, and then once it SELLS, they collect the rest. With them still "hungry" for the rest of the fee once it was SOLD, they were working for ME. (Not just taking my money and running!) My timeshare with Marriott sold in less than six months, and for close to my asking price. I would also suggest not over pricing your timeshare, you will never make back what you paid for at the resort, but at least I got about 80% back. Good luck, try them out![/Q] May I ask the amount of their [b][i]low upfront fee[/i][/b] and the amount of their fee after your TS sold? Were these fees based on a % of the sales price or flat rate fee? Thanks