Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

[Q=peterp151] I am merely saying that while there are a lot of scams, there are also valid up front fee companies. [/Q] [b]Be my guest and name just one company that's justified for charging customers a large upfront fee and how many timeshares have they actually sold? The only posters that's reported any positive information on upfront fee resale companies on Redweek's forums are shills that work for resale companies and we recognize them as soon as they post as being just that, shills .... they don't get anything over on us timeshare veterans here nor on Tug's timeshare forums. We regular posters here have saved thousands of Redweek forum posters thousands of dollars by divulging scams in the timeshare industry. My main pet peeves are upfront fee resale companies that charge an upfront exhorbitant fee ...... all they want is that upfront fee (as has been revealed by thousands of Redweek posters that have been taken by these companies) .... the proof is in the pudding and the proof is in the testimonials here and on other timeshare forums as to how they've been scammed. If for some reason you might know of one legitimate upfront fee resale company that honestly tries to sell timeshares, then they are not the norm ..... the bad ones have spoiled the entire barrel and their repuation has followed all upfront fee resale companies. The only fair way to selling timeshares is to take any fees after the sale and not before ..... point blank. [/b]