Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

[Q=phill12]Did you take the time to read the ten pages on this upfront fee subject? Never pay upfront fee's of large sum because in most cases you will lose your money! These companies make their scam money from listing fee's and not selling timeshares! Go to search and type GMAC and you will find 29 different postings on this subject to read and learn from. PHILL12[/Q] [b]Phil, sometimes I wonder why we even bother to spend our valuable time trying to educate people in these forums. They will ask the same question concerning companies time and time again when all they have to do is go to the 'Search Forum' feature on the right hand side of this page and enter the company they are trying to research. REDWEEK, would you please put a 'sticky' at the top of the forums page asking that people please use the 'Search Forum' feature before asking questions. It would save the regular forum posters here, who try to help educate others, from repeating the same information over and over again.[/b]