Report Abuse

Re: raintree vacation club

Hi, I have been learning about Raintree for the last six months. Purchased three units. All resale of course. Raintree Vacation Club, Club Regina and Whiski Jack are all different, yet the same... Huh? Club Regina was purchased by Raintree a number of years ago. I THINK that if you buy a Club Regina unit you get the Raintree Club membership as well. Whiski Jack is "associated" with Raintree. Not sure of exact relationship?? I do know that Whiski Jack owners will not be getting the special assesment that has all the other owners are. I KNOW that you can buy a Whiski Jack unit with, or without, a RVC membership. If you buy a Whiski Jack unit without a RVC membership, they will ask you for $6,000 to "upgrade it". Unless you want to go to Whistler, make sure it has a RVC membership. Whiski Jack MF's are considerably lower than any of the Mexican locations. You can trade internally at no charge for Mexico. Bottom line is that if you want to go to a Mexican Raintree resort the best value by far is a Whiski Jack ownership. A "Platinum" level membership gives you 80,000 annual RVC points. Club Regina P Vallarta in the Week 1-17 timeframe is 30,000 pts a week for a one bedroom, 50,000 for a two and 80,000 for a three. You can buy a platinum membership, deeded Whiski Jack unit for under $3,000. MF's approx $700 Canadian. Hope this helps ?