Report Abuse

Legal Firms

Yes, my husband and I used Gonzalez & Gonzalez Law Firm to help us recover thousands of dollars from a timshare scam that happened to us while we were on vacation in Mexico this spring. Jose Gonzalez helped us and we were able to get out of our contract and all of our money was refunded. This is a legitimate law firm. They asked us for a down payment with the majority of their payment due upon receipt of our refund from the resort who took our money. I know that after being scammed it is hard to trust anyone and I didn't trust this law firm either at face value. I decided to give them the initial payment which was about $700 and hope for the best with the understanding that I may not ever see my $700 again! Fortunately, we were able to get all of our money back, which was over $20,000 with the help of Jose Gonzalez. I recommend them highly and good luck. This is a horrible problem taking place in Mexico and it ruined our vcacation and we will probably never return to Mexico after being scammed.