Report Abuse

Re: Legal Firms

[Q=billn80] Still waiting for references. This Firm claims 15 years with 99% success? Their Website (set up a few months ago) reveals nothing? Reverse phone search shows unlisted in California? To many Red Flags on this. With a record like that there should be a lot of happy campers out there? Were are they?[/Q] Good evening billn80, We are experienced in the timeshare industry. In our staff we have not just lawyers, but ex-timeshare salesmen, ex-customer service representatives, people who have been taken advantage from in timeshares in Mexico. Yes, we guarantee the cancellation of the contract or any monies paid to our company will be refunded. We are verified by PayPal (a company that offers buyer's protection). Our telephone number is an internet based telephone so the potential and actual clients of our firm do not have to incur in expensive international telephone calls. Our website is very recent, yes you are right. We usually have worked by getting referrals from our previous costumers. We believe that people that are treated good will recommend us. We decided to take the next step on the World Wide Web (I have to accept that computers are not one of my virtues). If you check, our domain is paid for the next five years; that means we are here to stay. As far as references, let me address it this way. If you have been scammed by resorts in Mexico and have cancelled the contract, you should know that the resort asks you to sign a contract stating that you agree to the cancellation and reimbursement of the monies but you agree not to post anything negative over the internet. Otherwise, you could be facing a law suit in the U.S.A. or Canada. That is the reason why I cannot give you any references on redweek. I invite you to call us or email us if you have any questions or concerns in regards of a timeshare in Mexico. We will be happy to help you. Mr. González.