Report Abuse

Renting points

[Q=dm198] RCI points - over 110,000 expire at the end of this year on one account and around 200,000 on another.[/Q] I have seen various websites where owners advertise to "sell" their RCI Points. RedWeek has a Points for sale site, but it is mostly to sell Points based timeshares as opposed to just a one-time transaction to sell points You can check other sites: [url="www.tug2.net"]TUG[/url], [url="www.myresortnetwork.com"]My Resort Network[/url], [url="www.bidshares.com"]bidshares[/url], [url="www.vacationtimesharerentals.com"]Vacation Timeshare Rentals[/url], [url="www.craigslist.com"]craigslist[/url], and [url="www.ebay.com"]eBay[/url]. Keep in mind that RCI allows the transfer of points to another RCI member, they probably prohibit the selling of Points. They would also prohibit the renting of a TS obtained by Points. The TUG forum ([url="www.tugbbs.com"]tugbbs.com[/url]) has a Bargain Deals section. You can probably find someone who needs a few points to complete a transaction to take them off your hands. You might be able to get up to a penny/point, but again I would not advertise that fact. Contact me at soccer1@netzero.net Another option is to check with a local church or charity and see if a deserving family might want a short vacation, but could never afford lodging. You could foot the bill for the exchange fee and the guest fee; and make some family happy.