Report Abuse

Should I just give up my timeshare???

[Q=phoebek2] We previously thought about selling it but decided that we'd have to practically give it away....so that's really not an option anyway. [/q] [b]Some weeks can't even be given away for free[/b]. [q]At any rate, thanks so much for the feedback. I was wondering if I could trade my week and deposit it in Vacation Village for use at another resort. I'll call the resort and discuss possible options with them. Thanks again.[/Q] [b]As Ken stated above, you will have to go through an exchange company in order to trade your week 40 for another week .... resorts don't do deposits/exchanges. With Redweek's exchange system .... you have 3 years to make an exchange with that one deposit ... to me it's the best deal out there especially if you're flexible in exchange choices .... click on Timeshare Exchange above that explains the entire exchange process here. Whatever you do, do not let your owned week go unused or exchanged ... many timeshare owners do so with zero benefit of ownership after paying high yearly maintenance fees ... that's the worst thing you can do as a timeshare owner.[/b]