Report Abuse

Unfair and inaccurate judgement expressed above...

[Q=vanessac54] Sure you have no affiliation LOL. What I said is true. We sent them dozens of timeshares and none were donateable but they were willing to take them for a $1,299 fee. Your statement that they don't profit any money from the sale is funny too, considering that DFC is a charity, allowing them to keep half or more of the proceeds. I wonder what charitable causes get help once money is put into DFC coffers? DFC and Resort Closings are owned by the same owners too. No shame here, I only speak the truth from my own expierence. For you to write what you did with no affiliation is bogus.[/Q] [b]Why would any organization take an nondonatable timeshare when some timeshares can't even be given away in this economy and whatever organization takes that nondonable timeshare is then responsible for all future maintenance fees and special assessments until it's sold or changes ownership. Donating a timeshare to any charity is not necessarily a good thing. The above sounds more like a PCC than a charity since PCC's request a large fee.[/b]